Call recording

Use this Forum to offer your feature requests

Call recording

Postby si_guy35 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:05 pm

Hi. This app is the best that I have found so far on the internet. I have seen it updates info faster and catch "ALL" sms messages that was sent (other programs do miss sms). After comparing it with others I really like this one but this app does not have a call recording feature that the other software has....Are you guys working on adding this feature to your app? Please do!!!
si_guy35

Re: Call recording

Postby SpyToMobileForum » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:24 pm

si_guy35 wrote:Hi. This app is the best that I have found so far on the internet. I have seen it updates info faster and catch "ALL" sms messages that was sent (other programs do miss sms). After comparing it with others I really like this one but this app does not have a call recording feature that the other software has....Are you guys working on adding this feature to your app? Please do!!!

Thank you!
Yes we have it in our future plans!
SpyToMobileForum
Site Admin

Postby Mauricio » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:34 pm

Agreed. But when has an message for mandar contatos at same time, the app don't show every contact that message sent.

A call live ear could be much useful too.

Extremaly useful too if have an Internet activation remote.

Regards.
Mauricio

Postby Abdooon01 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:52 pm

si_guy35 wrote:Hi. This app is the best that I have found so far on the internet. I have seen it updates info faster and catch "ALL" sms messages that was sent (other programs do miss sms). After comparing it with others I really like this one but this app does not have a call recording feature that the other software has....Are you guys working on adding this feature to your app? Please do!!!
Ok
Abdooon01

Postby simpleme » Sat May 23, 2015 4:50 am

HI,

I am so happy and satisfied with the services you offer but it would be great if this also has the call record feature. Are you working on this already? I've seen some spy app that does even listening to the surroundings even if it is not connected to the internet or what they call ambient listening. I hope you will have this too :-)
simpleme

Postby SpyToMobileForum » Wed May 27, 2015 3:58 pm

simpleme wrote:HI,

I am so happy and satisfied with the services you offer but it would be great if this also has the call record feature. Are you working on this already? I've seen some spy app that does even listening to the surroundings even if it is not connected to the internet or what they call ambient listening. I hope you will have this too :-)

Hi,
maybe :) our team is working on new features
SpyToMobileForum
Site Admin

Postby ChanchitaHot » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:50 pm

SpyToMobileForum wrote:
simpleme wrote:HI,

Hi,
maybe :) our team is working on new features

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It would be a great feature added to the aplication...
ChanchitaHot

Return to Feature requests