concerned about the price

SMS, Calls, Contacts, WhatsApp Spy Software

concerned about the price

Postby agrier28 » Sat May 03, 2014 10:51 am

I just installed the app about an hour ago, & I haven't had to give any billing information. But I see that there is a price involved. I am just wondering when I will be prompted to start paying for this. Is this a free trial in the beginning? Or is this free but you have to pay for additional features?
agrier28

Re: concerned about the price

Postby SpyToMobileForum » Mon May 05, 2014 11:37 am

agrier28 wrote:I just installed the app about an hour ago, & I haven't had to give any billing information. But I see that there is a price involved. I am just wondering when I will be prompted to start paying for this. Is this a free trial in the beginning? Or is this free but you have to pay for additional features?

Hello!
3 USD is given to every customer to test the service. If you like it you have to replenish the balance to use our service in future.
Here you can find the price http://spytomobile.com/en/tarifs
SpyToMobileForum
Site Admin

Postby Mayur Sanap » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:34 pm

I pay 15 USD as your reuirement but now i can't access this apytomobile app. I think you have to give me this service for more months in that 15 USD price.Otherwise you refund that price.Please think about it Sir...!Thank you....!This App is awsm....!
Mayur Sanap

Postby SpyToMobileForum » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:25 pm

Mayur Sanap wrote:I pay 15 USD as your reuirement but now i can't access this apytomobile app. I think you have to give me this service for more months in that 15 USD price.Otherwise you refund that price.Please think about it Sir...!Thank you....!This App is awsm....!

Hello,
Please send us A private message with your account name.
The system deducts 0.99 USD per day for each linked device. So 15 USD is enough for 15 days.
Please check our plans here: http://spytomobile.com/en/tarifs.
SpyToMobileForum
Site Admin

Return to SpyToMobile application