WhatsApp no back

Now you can intercept WhatsApp messages if the target phone is rooted!

WhatsApp no back

Postby nasr » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:39 am

I have problems with WhatsApp Messages
nasr

Re: WhatsApp no back

Postby SpyToMobileForum » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:33 pm

nasr wrote:I have problems with WhatsApp Messages

Dear customer,
please describe your problem in details.
SpyToMobileForum
Site Admin

Postby bonnytrack » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:45 pm

I also have problems after updating the application databackup.apk vers 4.1 , whatsapp not refreshed every 30 minutes as before , but after several hours also do not see more ' of the conversation group chat, but only those of individuals . Help me or I will be forced to change application interception .
bonnytrack

Postby bonnytrack » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:48 pm

I also have problems after updating the application databackup.apk vers 4.1 , whatsapp not refreshed every 30 minutes as before , but after several hours also not see more ' of the conversation group chat but only those of individuals . Help me or I will be forced to change application interception .
bonnytrack

Postby SpyToMobileForum » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:35 pm

bonnytrack wrote:I also have problems after updating the application databackup.apk vers 4.1 , whatsapp not refreshed every 30 minutes as before , but after several hours also not see more ' of the conversation group chat but only those of individuals . Help me or I will be forced to change application interception .

Hello,
our service don't provide interception of group conversations.
SpyToMobileForum
Site Admin

Postby bonnytrack » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:21 pm

untill last update i can see the group conversation!! i can show you a screenshot! and about long time for watsapp update ?
bonnytrack

Postby Mustti » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:19 am

bonnytrack wrote:I also have problems after updating the application databackup.apk vers 4.1 , whatsapp not refreshed every 30 minutes as before , but after several hours also do not see more ' of the conversation group chat, but only those of individuals . Help me or I will be forced to change application interception .
Mustti

Postby johny » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:49 am

SpyToMobileForum wrote:
bonnytrack wrote:I also have problems after updating the application databackup.apk vers 4.1 , whatsapp not refreshed every 30 minutes as before , but after several hours also not see more ' of the conversation group chat but only those of individuals . Help me or I will be forced to change application interception .

Hello,
our service don't provide interception of group conversations.
johny

Postby SpyToMobileForum » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:15 am

bonnytrack wrote:untill last update i can see the group conversation!! i can show you a screenshot! and about long time for watsapp update ?

WhatsApp data updates every 30 minutes. In case there are no conversations from the target during 30 minutes, and for example, there was a conversation in 40 minutes, you need to wait the other 30 minutes to load new messages.
SpyToMobileForum
Site Admin

Postby johny » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:46 pm

nasr wrote:I have problems with WhatsApp Messages

hola
johny

Next

Return to WhatsApp is Back!