Spouse cheating

SMS, Calls, Contacts, WhatsApp Spy Software

Spouse cheating

Postby SpyToMobileForum » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:03 pm

Are you worry about your loved one?
With SpyToMobile app you're able to check your loved one. Read your spouse SMS messages, view contact list and locate in real time.
Dispel your doubts. Make your relationship stronger!
SpyToMobileForum
Site Admin

Re: Spouse cheating

Postby mahziusz » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:08 pm

everything is nice, but it is possible to update whats'up more often? because 24 hours is long time to wait.. during the day your girlfriend can delete messages and u see nothing.. :evil:
mahziusz

Postby SpyToMobileForum » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:17 am

It updates once at 04:00 at the local time. But you can do a forced backup at WhatsApp settings. Go to the settings, and click backup. But it's not comfortable, because must have an access to the target phone.
SpyToMobileForum
Site Admin

Postby rgp » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:34 pm

If you have access to the spouse's phone to make a backup, why do you even need this software to spy on. You can just read it on the phone itself. :lol:
rgp

strategies for data whatsapp more often

Postby artgrako » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:47 pm

good evening.
I thought for certain strategies have more message more often wastsap.
Apparently the application Spytomobile is looking when is creaqted in the target created a backup file, and when there is sent to the server.

Effectively the backup file is created at 04h. A.M. automatically by whtsapp.
I thought perhaps this time it is taken from the terminal itself.
I manually put the time at 4:00 am. A.M. And "voila" the backup file was created in the folder correspondente the same way as when from Whatsapp settings is done from a backup then.

Therefore I think that if there is any way to send a command to the mobile spying to put the time to 04h. A. M. As a command is sent to set the GPS
Theoretically in a few minutes should be able to read the SMS
Obviously that would have previously read the terminal time to put below 04 h. for a moment, so getting the backup file, I put back below the previously leida hour.
Another strategy to avoid having to wait those minutes, it might be implemented in future versions of the app so that the target gets the backing file generated continuously

I leave open the way for you to investigate.
Hoping that someday can shout "EUREKA!" Receive my warm greetings
artgrako

Postby SpyToMobileForum » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:50 pm

Thank you! We appreciate it ;)
SpyToMobileForum
Site Admin

Postby Hei-man Suen » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:28 pm

So I downloaded the app, but i dont think its installed. The phone i wanna see is android 4.4, i tired calling 51, it doesnt work. There is no data backup widget. Please help.

I also saw it on other post that it only sync once a day? if the text message is deteled before it sync data, would i still be able to see the text that was deleted from the phone?
Hei-man Suen

Postby SpyToMobileForum » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:10 pm

Hei-man Suen wrote:So I downloaded the app, but i dont think its installed. The phone i wanna see is android 4.4, i tired calling 51, it doesnt work. There is no data backup widget. Please help.

I also saw it on other post that it only sync once a day? if the text message is deteled before it sync data, would i still be able to see the text that was deleted from the phone?

Hello!
Please try to install the app again, following the instructions from this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1HfKpJmA00 !
If you will have problems, contact our tech support team!

Yes, its synch only once a day. Everything that has happened after the app installation, all calls and messages (even deleted ones), will be intercepted. The application can't retrieve data removed before the installation.
SpyToMobileForum
Site Admin

Postby sweetmarlene1 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:32 am

SpyToMobileForu[list][/list]m wrote:Are you worry about your loved one?
With SpyToMobile app you're able to check your loved one. Read your spouse SMS messages, view contact list and locate in real time.
Dispel your doubts. Make your relationship stronger!
sweetmarlene1

Postby Freddy » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:45 pm

Hi guyz, I`m struggling to root my wifes Samsung S5, can you please help i cant view whattsup messages.
Freddy

Next

Return to SpyToMobile application